Monday, April 16, 2007

2-weeks later....

Well, before I get into my race yesterday of pure pain, I wanted to summarize the past two weeks. As you know, I got married on March 31st and left for Thailand on April 3rd for 10-days. Thailand was beautiful, but this blog is not a travel blog, so I won't go into much detail about the trip. Except, I would like to mention that the Thai people are the nicest people I have ever met in my life. It was very uplifting. Okay, now onto some summaries.

I intended to workout when I was away, well that didn't happen. Words of my coach kept echoing in my mind, "dude, it's your honeymoon, you can take the 10-days off and when you get back, it will be tough for a few weeks but you'll get back into it". As a result, I worked out one day and rode the indoor bike for an hour and swam that evening in a circular pool. Here is the summary for the week of 4/2:
Swim: 1.3M, Bike: 0m, Run 6.5M. Total=7.8M, 2 Hours

Summary for week of 4/9:
Swim:1M, Bike 13M, Run 13M. Total=27M, 3.7 Hours

No comments: