Sunday, April 1, 2007

I'm Married!!!

Well, yesterday I got married to the most beautiful woman I have ever met. This was the most spectacular day of my life. Everything was perfect.

This was a recovery week, so between that and the wedding, my totals for the week were a little light.

Swim: 2.5M, Bike: 14M, Run: 12.5M, Total = 6 hours

It's going to be very difficult these next two weeks to get training in as I am going to Thailand with my wife : ). My main goal is to just maintain my current level of fitness, but I think the reality is it will slip some. My coach says not to worry too much and that it will take a couple of weeks to readjust when I get back. That still leaves me plenty of time before IM!

1 comment:

Y.B. <3 said...

Congratulations on being married! :) I was just browsing around and I came across your blog. :D