Wednesday, July 29, 2009

churning along...

Had a great ride home from work last night and kept in Z4 for most of the ride. Got home about 6:30, ate dinner, spent a little time with Thomas and then worked on my fitness room in the basement until 9:15, read a book to Thomas for awhile and feel asleep around 10pm. Woke up at 4am to feed Thomas, back to sleep around 5ish, up at 6:15 ish, and had a steady bike to work. Showered and now ready to start my day at my deck. I tell ya, you do whatever you can to fit it all in!!

Tomorrow morning's goal is to wake up and make the 5:30am swim practice. I have yet to do it this season but did so religiously 2x per week when I trained for CDA. Heck, if I can get up at 4am to feed Thomas, I can just stay up and leave for swim at 4:50am, right???

No comments: