Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Recovery week

Ahhhhh, the beauty of recovery was last week although I certainly didn't feel like i was recovering. I realized on Thursday/Friday that I was over tired and was not getting enough sleep at all. I suppose 3-weeks of good training combined with getting up in the middle of each night to feed Thomas caught up to me. On Friday night, both Carol and I passed out on the couch at 8:00pm we were so tired. Needless to say, I was able to catch up on some sleep and feel a little well rested.

Over the weekend, instead of doing run on Sat and bike on Sun, I just did a brick on Saturday so I could hang out with the family on Sunday. In total, I rode 20 and ran just under 6 on Saturday and ran into Gayle and Harriet in the park.

Here are the totals for the week:

Swim: 1.5 m
Bike:45.2 m
Run: 5.7 m
Total: 52.4 m, 5:04 hours

No comments: