Thursday, July 30, 2009

Made the AM Swim!

Well - I made it to swim practice this morning - 5:30am! yeaaaaah. Walking on the pool deck and there was Mark, just like old times! I knew Roy and Linda wouldn't be there because they had an excuse - just did IMLP. Harriet - where was she? and did see Banks and Jen and Paul - everyone else - know idea who they were as they looked as me as I was a newbie.

Well, one thing I had going for me this morning was Thomas never woke up in the middle of the night for a feeding so now the next challenge will be to wake up in the middle of the night, feed my cute son and THEN goto swim. Until that time, I will enjoy the fact that my workout is done, focus on staying awake at work and feel guilty because my wife will not be able to sleep in a little today.

No comments: