Sunday, July 19, 2009

A nice solid week!

Had a good week of training and felt like I'm starting to get into a groove as I got in 6 workouts. I was able bike to/from work one day this week. If I can do that one to two days per week it would be huge to get those bike workouts in like that! I try to go hard and keep it in Zone 4 so I feel like I am getting a little speed workouts in. Thursday I woke up at 4am to feed baby Thomas and after I got him to bed, I put on my running clothes and went for a run at 5:45am! That was a first for me but I need to keep doing that to get my workouts in. Yesterday I ran 6 miles and today biked 61. That was the longest I have gone since Couer d'alene! Today's ride was in Gainesville, VA and was pretty hilly. The scenry was beautiful and the weather was perfect with low humidity and in the 80's. It feels good to be out there training again and still be home enough to be with Carol and Thomas.

So, next week is recovery week already! AHHHHHHHHHHH. Here are the totals for this week:

Swim: 1.7 Miles
Bike: 86.4 miles
Run: 11.7 miles
Total: 99.8 miles, 8 hour, 32 mins of training!!

No comments: