Friday, September 4, 2009

Back to the massage table!

As I continue on this nice recovery week - bike Wed night, bike Thur morn and run last night, we capped off the week training with a nice sports massage to loosen me up for the next 2 weeks of training. This definitely helps me and my performance in workouts, no doubt. Tomorrow I have a brick workout and then things ramp up again next week.

Just a quick note on recovery week. Not only does it give your body time to recover, it also gives you some time to do the other things you have neglected the past 2 weeks of your life. Such as spending time with your wife and 3 month old son, run errands, pay bills, make travel arrangements, etc... It's tough to get everything in as you need more sleep from the training and your window of getting anything done becomes smaller and smaller.

No comments: