Thursday, September 10, 2009

This week's events...

Monday - stomach exercises, and made all travel arrangements for IMF. Broke up the 5 gallon water jug change jar to cash it out to pay for the trip.
Tuesday - 5:30am swim - 1-hour, 9:00pm run - 40 minutes treadmill
Wed - Bike 40 minutes on trainer
Thur - Swim, 5:30am - 1 hour, Bike in pm 1-hour!

Busy busy busy. Woke up in the middle of the night last night in a pool of sweat. I have been roasting lately getting hot flashes. I feel like I'm going through menopause! Although I am in denial, one symptom of overtraining is sweating at night and I should cut back. However, there is not time to cut back since I already feel like I am not getting the workouts in that I need.

My swims this week have been pretty solid. I was getting some coaching tips from the pool deck coach that I hope will help me getting a little more efficient to see if I can make a move up a lane in about 2-3 weeks.

by the way - already cashed out $ 500 from change jar and only half way through!

No comments: