Thursday, September 17, 2009

Losing steam....

I am losing steam!! This now is the hardest part of training where you just lack the motivation to get the workouts in. Actually for me, it is finding the time to get the workouts in which is killing my motivation when I do the workout. I feel worn out and know that I need to snap out of this and have a good weekend of training. I feel pretty good about my swimming and biking progress but am concerned on the run because I am not getting enough run workouts in. It's a tough balance keeping up with everything as I constantly feel behind on things. The next 4 weeks are going to be tough training weeks. I have complete support from my wife and family and friends. Basically, I need to stop whining and get it done. I will get it done!

No comments: