Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bike at Roy's

This morning I went to Roy's house to do the bike ride on his computrainer so he could replace my seatpost with a new, more forward seatpost and readjust my bike fit. The purpose of the new seatpost is so I can get better angle with my riding and be overtop my aerobars. Roy also adjusted by aerobars since they were too close together and it helped spread my shoulders apart a little. These were some major adjustments and I rode for 20 miles on the bike as he looked at how I was riding. It typically takes 4-6 weeks for the body to fully adapt to the adjustments which is about the timeframe until Florida. So, let's hope that these adjustments were right and I feel comfortable during the next two weeks of long rides. Roy is awesome to spend this time when I know he is busy with his own training! Thanks Roy!

Summary for this recovery week:

Swim: 5.3 M <--nice week!
Bike: 34 M
Run: 6.4M
Totals: 46 miles, 6:43 hours

No comments: