Friday, September 25, 2009

Busy week!!!!

These weeks are just crazy. I have been slammed at work and it is next to impossible to get all my workouts in. I started the week out on a good start and had a solid 6.5 mile run Monday night. Tues am I had a good swim at 5:30am and then that night biked onthe trainer for about 50 minutes. Then Wed rolled around and I was suppose to run but I ended up mowing the lawn and the time Carol got home from work (8:15pm) I didn't run because I wanted to make the swim tne next morning. So Thur made the 5:30am swim and ended up working until 9:30 that night so missed my bike workout. Being up since 4:30am and not falling asleep until 10:30 or so that night - I was exhausted. But, when I got home, I packed my stuff so I could leave for Cambridge on Friday after work. Friday, ending up getting out of work a few minutes early and went to Cambridge for the Chesapeake Man Swim Fest on Sat. Just got to keep going!

No comments: