Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another weekend of training has come and past!

Massage - finally got my massage on Friday. Man, it felt great. He was able to loosen up the several knots in the left side of my neck and found some knots in my muscles above my right knee. Also, he loosened up my hamstrings, quads and IT band. I need to go back before IM, no doubt.

Saturday's run....hmm, was interesting. We set out to do 14 miles and I got 2.5 miles in and had to stop, walk and regroup. I'm really not sure what happened, maybe I wasn't expecting so much humidity from the forecast the night before or maybe it was the leftover affects from the massage. However, I was able to regroup my thoughts, start back up again and felt pretty good for the rest of the run. I think it took us around 2:05 or so and we ran from Roosevelt Island to Old Town and back.

Sunday - Aquavelo or what I would call Aquavelvet. The Aquavelo is the swim/bike portion of the Eagleman race held in Cambridge, MD. more later.....


Totals for week:

Swim: 4.8 M
Bike: 69 M
Run: 31 M
Totals: 11:15 hours, 105 Miles

TWO WEEKS TO GO!!!!

No comments: