Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Birthday & PACK!

Today's my 39th birthday!! woohoo. This morning I went to swim and we had a nice easy workout. We swam about 30 minutes and just hung out. It was a nice change from the last 5 months of swim practices pushing it hard every workout. Just to relax, joke around with my teammates I've trained with for so long and enjoy the moment. So close.

As I rushed throughout day going to a zillion meeting and making sure everything is covered before I leave, I got home around 5:30 and met my mom, brother, dad and of course my wife to enjoy a nice birthday dinner. It was nice to have everyone over and it was unexpected. I felt weird about it because I missed mother's and father's day because of all the training and that they took the time to come over for my birthday. In some ways, I felt a little guilty because I couldn't be there for thier days, but it was nice to see them on my b-day.

After everyone left, I was up late packing my bags as we leave for Idaho tomorrow after work!!

No comments: