Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bike drop off - done!

Got a 20-mile ride in this morning on the trainer and packed up the gear and brought it to Bonzai Sports. Tritransport will be bringing my bike and gear down to Florida so I do not have to deal with it myself with the plane. One would always hope this to be a free service but that's just not reality. Cost - $ 275, but worth it since there should be no hassle! We shall see.

Today is Halloween so HAPPY Halloween. Holy Crap!!! I'm one week away!!!!! breath, just breath! I'm definitely feeling a little tense these days. Snapping at my wife about absolutely nothing. I need to be really nice to her during this time if I ever want to do another ironman again. It is just real intense. I feel like all I watch on TV now are repeats of the KONA ironman.

I'm still washing my hands like crazy. I will probably wear a dusk mask and have rubber gloves on for when tricker treaters come so they don't infest me with H1N1 flu or any other little sicknesses they may have! Is it wrong to wear a mask on the plane??? I'll bring one just in case.

breath.....ah.................YIKES!

No comments: