Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend Wrap-UP

Yesterday I biked for 3+ hours on my Computrainer and did the Florida 1/2 ironman course. First time I have been on the trainer for that long but the time went by pretty quickly as I watched Defiance - good long movie for long rides on the trainer.

Today I ran ~13 miles and my Dad did 21!!!!! WOW, my Dad did 21 miles - just had to say it again. He is ready for his Richmond marathon. I think I am more excited about his race then Florida - well, I would say equally as excited but it is amazing how strong he has been. Still can't believe it.

Of course I wrapped up the week with 200 crunches as I have done every night this week.

I'm still feeling pretty beat up even though this was a taper week. For some reason I do recall feeling this way during my taper for CDA. I just need to continue to believe that I will feel more and more rested as I get closer to Nov 7!

Summary of this weeks training:
Swim: 4.5M
Bike: 72M
Run: 18M
Total: 95 miles, 10:47 hours

No comments: