Friday, October 9, 2009

Emotionless......

What's going on? It's the night before "EPIC" weekend and I feel like I'm not even stressed about it. 20 mile run tomorrow + 120 mile ride on Sunday! I should be jacked up or something, instead I just feel emotionless. This was how I felt last weekend the night before Bassman. Is this my new approach in being relaxed before mega events or something else? It just feels like everything is a blur and getting through each day and trying to get the workouts in is a lot of effort and always being tired doesn't help either. Almost there - just a month a way!

The run should be interesting tomorrow since I have not been putting in the miles that I need. However, if I have a strong run doing run/walk, I know I will be ready for Florida. If not, than I will need to regroup.

The bike on Sunday - new seat position for 120 miles! And after doing 20 mile run the day before. I'm going to be hurting on Monday! It will be interesting to see what different muscle groups will be sore. I noticed after Bassman, my hip muscles were sore (from the new bike position).

Maybe I'll get some emotion in my sleep!!

No comments: