Saturday, May 5, 2007

Saturday blues....

My neck is killing me. I woke up yesterday and today in which I could barely move my head without cringing in pain. I can't wait until Monday to see my doctor. Between yesterday and today I have been struggling just to stay awake. I feel like I am in a fog right now. I slept in today to about 10am and felt so lazy. I went for a run and ran with Carol for the first time in about a year. That was probably the highlight of my day as I've got the Saturday blues.

I spent about and hour just now preparing for tomorrow's bike ride. Tomorrow's distance-110 miles! Holy Moly - that is a long way. My longest ride to date is 83 miles and that was about 5 weeks ago. For tomorrow, I prepared 4 water bottles and a pitcher of sustained / gatorade mix, 10 shots of gu and 2 bags of pretzels. Man, it's a lot of work just to get ready for this. I can only imagine what is going to be like to prepare the day before for IM!

Off I go and remember, GO EASY!

No comments: