Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spending money like crazy...

I went to the bike shop tonight and just dropped another 300 bucks. I am afraid to figure out how much money I have spent in the last year getting ready for IM. Tonight I bought some compact cranks, new bike seat (my ass will thank me), bike shorts, more hammer gel and some other crap. They also adjusted my chain because it was rubbing the derailer.

I rode Hains Point tonight for about 45 minutes. Ahh, the luxury of recover week. However, I had to ride in a higher gear the whole time because the damn bike shop made my chain worse. Great, i need to go back there again on Saturday to get it fixed before I do skyline. As of now, I cannot ride in my lowest gear. That would not be good for Skyline. I'll probably drop more $$ when I go back again. It never ends.......

No comments: